Can you Balance the line?
NEW! Designed for little feet, these kid-friendly slacklines offer hours of balancing fun for beginners while helping build motor skills. Set low to the ground for safe play, Balance Blox includes a slackline and pole for stability between two non-slip blocks (Blox). Use the Slackers Balance Blox Upgrade Kit to create extra courses (comes with 1 Blox, 1 pole and 1 slackline).
Winner of: Astra Best Toys for Kids 2014, Dr. Toys 10 Best Active 2014 Awards and Dr. Toys Best 100 Toys 2014.
Kit Includes: 2 non-slip Blox, 1 Slacklines and 1 Pole.
Ages 3+, 125lbs. – 56KG Max Weight Limit.
Balancing is the kind of activity or the type of movement that enormously challenges the motor development of children. This new balancing system is called slack lining and is fascinating and challenging for all age groups.
- Strong and sturdy, no anchoring needed
- Safe balance without help, only 5″ off the ground
- Suited for children ages 3 and up
- Individual or expandable box program
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- No fall protection needed
- Fun for people of all ages
- Create different courses by adding Blox kits
- Tools included for easy set up
- Adult assembly required
- Slackline tension can be adjusted
- WARNING: Product contains small parts that can cause a choking hazard. Adult supervision is required during assembly.